Race Registration is on Bikereg.com is open! Please pre-register!
Pre-Registration deadline for UCI C1/C2 weekend is Wednesday, September 5, 2018 @ 8:00PM!
Race Day Sign-in/Registration OVERVIEW:
- Registration opens at 7:50 a.m. both Saturday and Sunday
- All athletes must sign-in on EACH race day.
- Sign-in/Registration will take place in the Round House at Genesee Valley Park – very close to the finish area & pro team parking. Read on for more specific information
Friday CX CLINIC:
- REGISTRATION FEES: $35 pre-reg only (no day-of reg)
Friday Course Preview:
- Course preview is FREE for all registered athletes, but you MUST sign-in (for insurance reasons)
- REGISTRATION FEES: Juniors: $15 pre & day of / All other fields: $40 pre & $50 day-of
- If you qualify, you may pre-register for a second race each day for $25.
- Day-of registration for a second race is $30
- Kids race is FREE!
- All other categories (except kids’ race) USAC or INTL license required
- One-day USAC licenses are available through pre-registration and day-of registration for $10 for Cat 5 Men, Cat 5 Women, Single Speed, Fat Tire & Juniors at event.
- All other categories must have an annual license with the appropriate category
- Questions about registering for the right category? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign-in/Registration closes 30 minutes before start of each race
- For information on CLUB ROW PARKING – click here!
NOTE: There will be day-of registration for all USAC fields. Please arrive 45 minutes before your race start to allow time to register.
NOTE: Any Elite rider who missed pre-registration, please contact Race Director Shana Lydon (email@example.com) for further information.